We operate individual wagons and block trains between the Baltic Region and hinterland destinations in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. By combining the Rail Service with sea freights or road haulage and warehousing we offer a reliable yet very cost-efficient intermodal logistics solutions.
• Combined road/rail service from North West and Eastern Europe locations to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kirgizstan
• Cargo reloading from containers / chassis or warehouse into rail wagons
• Cargo Supervision
• Arranging necessary documentation, customs clearance
• Tracing cargo position
Container block-train “BALTIC-TRANSIT”
The block-train offers regular container deliveries from all major Baltic ports (i.e. Riga in Latvia, Tallinn and Muuga in Estonia, Klaipeda in Lithuania) to Kazakhstan, countries of Central Asia, Afghanistan and China.
Among the benefits of the service are:
• Regular service with exceptionally short transit time.
• Daily cargo location reports to Customers.
• Possibility of cargo delivery to Consignee’s door.
• Return of empty containers.
“VIKING” shuttle train
VIKING train offers a sea-rail(road)-sea intermodal transport link. Transportation of 20, 40 and 45-feet universal and special containers, trailers and trucks. Wagons with containers and road trains are transported not only to Klaipeda port (Lithuania), Ilyichevsk and Odessa ports (Ukraine) but also to railway stations of Belarus, Lithuania and Ukraine listed on the route map.
Train route: Klaipeda - Vilnius - Minsk - Kiev - Odessa – Ilyichevsk and back